Just Plain White Models...?

Topics relating to Modeling with Reality Factory.
oldebeers

Just Plain White Models...?

Post by oldebeers » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Well, I created a few models with Milkshape and used AStudio to turn them into actors. I followed the directions, as a tutorial online told me too, but yet, alas, when I put them ingame, their textures are just plain white. Perhaps I have failed to do something I should have? All the textures are .bmp files. Maybe I have to put them in a certain folder? I would appreciate it if someone would take the time to help me. The textures just won't load. :( And Equity crashed on me with every model, and it says my textures aren't powers 2, even though they are. So, yeah, I'd rather stick with Astudio if I can. :cry:

bernie
RF Moderator

Re: Just Plain White Models...?

Post by bernie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:28 pm

You dont need to save the files out as .bdy files at all. If you use Equity it will load the ms3d files directly. The textures should be in the same folder as the ms3d file. If Equity says the textures are not powers of 2 then I would think that really is the case. Obviously Astudio isn't loading the textures (& probably for the same reason) that's why the appear white in RF. What size are the textures? Are you using the latest version of Equity?