Blender exporter for RF?

Topics relating to Modeling with Reality Factory.
Nighthawk_0973

Blender exporter for RF?

Post by Nighthawk_0973 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:38 am

I have searched the web for ages and I have never found a *.bdy, *.nfo, *.max, or *.act exporter for blender!
I also need help getting blender exports to work not only do I not know how to install them but, when I see the console window it says "no installed python found" when I have python (2.7) and have acually made a few programs with it (small programs though I'm just learning).

I'm just learning blender as well but will be more willing to learn once I can find a use for blender without making animations of spheres growing that create 152ish bitmaps on my computer!

Thanks in advance,
Nighthawk_0973
https://sites.google.com/site/theneverendinguniverse/ <-- Infinite Universe Website. It's a 2D MMORPG I'm releasing into beta near the late summer (I hope :D) note: RF isn't an MMO maker. Not yet anyways.

paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Re: Blender exporter for RF?

Post by paradoxnj » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Export to an Equity supported format, then import into Equity, then export to ACT.
Many Bothans died to bring you this signature....

Nighthawk_0973

Re: Blender exporter for RF?

Post by Nighthawk_0973 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:47 pm

wow it looks like you answered all my questions, thanx about this one, and I'll try not to post as often as I was before, I was just doing RF stuff and was so full of questions and things I needed help with I just needed to sign up for the forums, I mind as well get it all out in one go :D
https://sites.google.com/site/theneverendinguniverse/ <-- Infinite Universe Website. It's a 2D MMORPG I'm releasing into beta near the late summer (I hope :D) note: RF isn't an MMO maker. Not yet anyways.