Here is my project!

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
n321

Here is my project!

Post by n321 »

So here is a shot of MY project. The maps and textures are min, weapons are not!
Info will be found a http://www.ncgproductions.co.nr (the site is under construction now but will be finished soon!)

and

Last edited by n321 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juutis

Post by Juutis »

WOW! Amazing work. The textures are stunning!
The atmosphere in the shots is great. Really impressive.
Pain is only psychological.
LtForce

Post by LtForce »

Very nice work! It's nice to see how people make miracles wit RF :D
Lithuanians for Georgia!
psYco

Post by psYco »

OMFG! stunning work!!!!!!!! If you start to sell your game I want a copy!!! It looks like my kinda game! Is this all done in the genesis engien? WOW its not so dated after all!

Lovely screens man great work all the best of luck with your project (not that you need it!)
shadow

Post by shadow »

Very cool pics

Its got a great look and feel to it
I love the details, nicely done
n321

Post by n321 »

hey thanks for the complements. I'm sorry to say it is not using the genesis engine...That is why I posted in the general topics section. It uses my own heavaily Modified version of the Quake 3 Engine. Go to the wep bage above for info (go to about and then to features) I may sell the game either releasing the code with the game (GPL) or licencing the Quake 3 engine from id in a contract deal. In all aspects it is no longer the Q3 engine but more closer to the Doom 3 engine. In fact the Doom3 engine was made by altering the Quake 3 engine so that is in a way what I ahve done! The shots above are just a test map. Not on that will be in the game...Please go to my site and take a look. Also please post your thoughts, questions, feature requests, ideas ect on my forums (go to my site and go to community) I am also looking for people who are talented who would like to help!
paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Post by paradoxnj »

You are using XReal. I was never able to get that up and running. Can you give me some pointers on how to get it running? PM me....
n321

Post by n321 »

Yes I began with a very old version of Xreal. I have Modified it greatly. Look at its features compaired to Tr3B's Xreal. It has FULL SP support that blends FPS action with RPG events and dialogue and story!
steven8

Post by steven8 »

It is quite beautiful!! For a moment there, I thought we had another Tabulanis in the house! :P
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!
n321

Post by n321 »

steven8 wrote:It is quite beautiful!! For a moment there, I thought we had another Tabulanis in the house! :P
Tabulanis???? NO NO I am my own ledgend!

:D Actually I am realy not that great as of yet...I am learning tho!

by the way my site is working it is just partially functional...let me know what you think of it!!! :D
Last edited by n321 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steven8

Post by steven8 »

The legend of n321!! Sounds good to me. :D I'd say you are learning quite nicely. Welcome to the Reality Factory community!!
n321

Post by n321 »

thanx man...I actually started 5 years ago with RF! and then moved to Quake 2 Evolved and Now my own Quake 3 engine! After I finish my first Chronicle of this game I plan to write my own engine for the next Chronicle with maybe Ogre! I will try to migrate my code used in my Quake 3 engine to Ogre (no Q3 code tho)

I am moving a bit slow because of my lack of spelling abilities!!! 90% of my codeing issues is from this!! So forgive me!
steven8

Post by steven8 »

Don't worry about your spelling. If they held us up for our spelling, most of us would have been kicked off loooonnnggg ago!! :lol:

Were you on the RF forums way back when? I started like 4 years ago. What was your user name then? n321 rings a bell, but I'm not sure why.
n321

Post by n321 »

I was on the forums, Not as much as I am now but I cant remember what I called myself back then!!! But in anycase I was arround before Gekido split...back when RF was on its old site! :D It was what tought me the concepts of game dev!! I still recomend it to ppl! I have been back watching AndyCR's progress on RF2, I think he should have went Ogre but in anycase I think he is doing a great job!!

I migrated away to RF because I wanted better graphics, I began modding Quake engines and then got into PerPixel Lighting engines using Quake 2 Evolved (a great Q2 engine) I also learned to program in them. I then went to Q3 when It went OS (GPL)

Anyway I am eager to get my project done/released so I can say Im the first with a SP game made on the Multiplayer Q3 engine (other then commercial) So I am out to tell other about it! 1 for critisem and 2 for people who will ppost ideas and such on my forums...

Also I would not mind helping a bit with RF 2 and I know RF 1 in and out so I can help there to so I figure Id get back into this community a bit! :D
steven8

Post by steven8 »

Help with RF2 and help for our guys learning Rf1 would be much appreciated!!!! It's good to have you here. :D