GUI Menu Creator Progess Report

Discuss any other topics here
Microman171

Post by Microman171 »

I just thought of something. Will this work with RF2?? Because me and my friend are going to make version two on RF2
(\/)
(Oo)
(><)

Help this bunny in his world domination by putting him in your sig.
LtForce

Post by LtForce »

steven8 wrote:NTFS. The most stable system yet created. :roll: But we mess with our systems a lot too, I'd guess. :wink:
Actually no, my system works perfectly and only crashed once(I did that on purpose, I tried to rech my computers limits, so here what it done - Counter strike source, Silk road online, WoW, and Guild Wars were running on the same time and only then it crashed)
Lithuanians for Georgia!
Juutis

Post by Juutis »

LtForce wrote:
steven8 wrote:NTFS. The most stable system yet created. :roll: But we mess with our systems a lot too, I'd guess. :wink:
Actually no, my system works perfectly and only crashed once(I did that on purpose, I tried to rech my computers limits, so here what it done - Counter strike source, Silk road online, WoW, and Guild Wars were running on the same time and only then it crashed)
Heeheehee, trust me. There's a lot of ways to make any system crash - even without running dozens of programs at the same time. :D
Pain is only psychological.
AndyCR

Post by AndyCR »

Microman171 wrote:I just thought of something. Will this work with RF2?? Because me and my friend are going to make version two on RF2
Yes, it will.
steven8

Post by steven8 »

Thanks, Andy. I thought it would. :-)

I have made progress tonight. Got more of the interface put together.
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!