Hi I'm the new girl :)

Discuss any other topics here
darksmaster923

Re: Thank-you scott!

Post by darksmaster923 »

Agentarrow wrote:Thank-you! Everyone has asked me that (well, you're the first on the Forums, but everyone that actually talks to me asks) Pictures that have been worked on with a software, modded, cropped, etc. can be clicked on to zoom in. You can then Right click the picture, click "save picture as" in the popup menu, then save it to your own private documents.
but you can do that with every pic on the internet
Herp derp.
Agentarrow

Yes, wll, some people don't know that.

Post by Agentarrow »

Some people don't know that, and no, you can't do that with every picture. On Agentarrow1 alone, there are some pictures that you can't do that.
AgentArrow Home
The greater good is but a point of view...
AndyCR

Re: Yes, wll, some people don't know that.

Post by AndyCR »

Agentarrow wrote:and no, you can't do that with every picture. On Agentarrow1 alone, there are some pictures that you can't do that.
That's a (rather silly) browser limitation, which can be very easily stepped over by either viewing the page source and copying the URL of the image, then downloading it from there, or simply by taking a screenshot of the browser window and cropping the picture out of everything else.
Agentarrow

Cont: Ya Dont Say...

Post by Agentarrow »

Well, When my website relaunches, I'm going to show you the new picture, I removed the invasion ships. So now it has just Earth and Chimera V in the picture
AgentArrow Home
Agentarrow

Quick Q to AndyCR

Post by Agentarrow »

Hey andt, being on the RF2 Dev team, are you a site admin, or just a moderator.
AgentArrow Home
AndyCR

Post by AndyCR »

I'm just a moderator.
Agentarrow

oh... well, thats cool

Post by Agentarrow »

Being a moderator, it's still cool. is being a Moderator hard? Once I get my forums running, I'm going to be a Site Admin there (although I technically am a site admin already) and my team will be moderators.
AgentArrow Home
darksmaster923

Post by darksmaster923 »

i was site admin for my little forum. i got hit by some m*********f********* who spammed me. then my forum's server got killed. happy days eh? i should be admin. not site admin or mod but admin. that way i can rule without hosting the forum.
Herp derp.
Agentarrow

My forum is up, but the rest of my site isn't

Post by Agentarrow »

Hey, clikc on the link to go to my forum, does it remind you of any forum you've been to? (My forum follows the same rules as the RF forums
http://agentarrowgames.cfforums.co.uk/index.php
AgentArrow Home
JTbombs

Post by JTbombs »

Heres a preview AgentArrow of the helios let me know if theres anything you'd have me change...I'll posting links to the rest in full tomarrow night 7:30 eastern US time so if you get me your full input by at least noon easter time I can I can make any needed changes befor I toss it all out there :)
scott

Post by scott »

LOVE your drawing, how i wich i could draw like you, mine wouldnt even be as good as the first one, lol, thats why i tried to get concept artist for my game, grr, i got two people willing to help with concept art and they done squat, never even talked to me often (one didnt talk to me at all after the first month)
*GD*
JTbombs

Post by JTbombs »

well if you like you can send me as much info as you can about what you want drawn and I could give er a shot! I'm always looking for reasions to draw and drawing things for things like game concepts and what not gives me the chance to draw outside of my own box lol I tend to draw the same things over and over so when other ppl have things they want drawn I like to work on that keeps me well rounded ya know :D
Agentarrow

RE: The Helios.

Post by Agentarrow »

Actually, that's an old Helios I drew when I made the site. I have a new Helios drawn in my sketchbook that I will scan and post ASAP. However, I do like your drawing and it would look really good as The Longblade. Also, If you want to draw any more concept art, Read my post in the Game Designs forum, about Terra Trooper, and go from there. I already have my ideas for Zeth White and Zeth Black done, so you don't need to do drawings of them.
AgentArrow Home
JTbombs

Post by JTbombs »

niffty I'll do that :D
Agentarrow

Warning!

Post by Agentarrow »

It's extremely long! You will spend a while reading it!
AgentArrow Home