Models for a RPG Game

Topics relating to Modeling with Reality Factory.
oceeman

Models for a RPG Game

Post by oceeman »

ok so.. i looked all day on how does this engine works (i worked a while with genesis 3d too) and i must say i am very pleased!

i want to develop a simple arena like rpg game (like counter strike or dark messiah multiplayer but rpg..) and i am getting boored learning to make animations with milkshape.. if someone has any models with animations included for a rpg game pls link it.. i will be very thankfully!!

P.S. if anione wants join this project maybe we could do a nice game together and make it playable on network too

thx..
just.. call me ice :P

Project MW - new MMORPG
darksmaster923

Re: Models for a RPG Game

Post by darksmaster923 »

rf cant really play on network or multiplayer.
just to warn you. the code hasnt been completed, and probably never will be
Herp derp.
oceeman

Post by oceeman »

i saw that.. but me and a friend who did a lot of projects together (he knows more c++ than me :D) could try to modify the source because i saw i am allowed to do it..
just.. call me ice :P

Project MW - new MMORPG
darksmaster923

Post by darksmaster923 »

oceeman wrote:i saw that.. but me and a friend who did a lot of projects together (he knows more c++ than me :D) could try to modify the source because i saw i am allowed to do it..
oh you are? well good luck with that and have fun.
Herp derp.
Matte

Post by Matte »

oceeman wrote:i saw that.. but me and a friend who did a lot of projects together (he knows more c++ than me :D) could try to modify the source because i saw i am allowed to do it..
If you could modify the source so it allows multiplayer, There would be ALOT people here that would want that allowed so maybe contact a RF admin or something...
scott

Post by scott »

people who come here are people who want to make games without programming, thus the programming part of the engine gets left behind, i for one have looked at the code and think it is possible but im like everyone else i dont have much idea about coding... admin is QoD he is far to busy to update it, he is putting in DX9 and other features, though multiplayer could be a hidden feature unmentiond till now, though if its not in the next release i doubt it will be in there for some time.
*GD*