Frogfaith website

Post topics regarding Level Building/Design and Entity Usage with Reality Factory
Tabulanis

Frogfaith website

Post by Tabulanis »

My site is finally back online for anyone who wants to see it. I'll put the demo there as soon as I get it done. I ran into some trouble with player scaling and 3rd person cam might have to rebuild all bsp from scratch. Also ran into trouble and have to make nearly all level geom with static meshes.

Any site adress
http://www.FrogFaith.com

Oh BTW the chupacabra game on the site lost funding the studio backin my team lost the film deal.

Hey can somebody write me a fixed cam player tracking script I cant scirpt to save my life but I would like to do a Fixed can that once it sees the player Locks onto them and goes from wode lena to a 35mm.
Like a good horror movie. IT sees them and wile it moves to view then at first is just a bit zoomed out and take .3 sec to zoom in to 35mm and tracks the player. I bit shacky on the mevment would be nice as well.

I would really appreciate the help.
ardentcrest

Post by ardentcrest »

Tried to get on to your site.

I.E. told me to give username and password.

i then got

Unauthorized
Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

:?: Is it just me :?:
He's a Bot Jim, But not as we know It.
steven8

Post by steven8 »

Nope. Not just you. :wink:
bernie
RF Moderator

Post by bernie »

And me
Tabulanis

Post by Tabulanis »

Yeah sorry about that fixed it. I have a dedicated server and I am a complete newbie. Lost all connectivity then permissions went down all day long back up now hopefully for good.
Uhg
jonas

Post by jonas »

your website won't work for me! I like your new intro thingy. But when I click on any of those it don't do anything.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack
jonas

Post by jonas »

is that all its supposted to do? Because it still does that to me 2 to 3 weeks later.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack