Realityfactory Faq

Discuss any other topics here
jonas

Realityfactory Faq

Post by jonas »

I don't know about you but the rf faq is hard to find stuff in so I've set out on an adventure to make the rf faq easier to navigate. I'm about 1/4 of the way done.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack
Coty

Post by Coty »

That is a VERY good idea. A 500k txt file turned me off instantly. Feel free to copy my DEdit FAQ page and modify it for RF if you like:

http://coty.ms11.net/avp2_faq/commonfaq.htm
jonas

Post by jonas »

ok thanks I just might do that! It appears that this program I spent about 3-4 hours using trying to finish the faq won't let me put more then 26 Q's and answers with its trail so I might either make a program to do it or do it manually.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack
Coty

Post by Coty »

Looking forward to reading it. If I can find my answers easily, I might even try to learn RF! :shock: