Reality Factory Resources

Discuss any other topics here
Gamespider

Post by Gamespider »

The MenuBuilder_Setup.rar link works, It downloads, but the installer doesnt run.
wiseman2

Post by wiseman2 »

I'll take a look at it.... I just checked the decompressed file, and something is wrong with it too.... let you know soon...

And Yes hike1 I'm planning on letting people know what everything is.... thanks for the start.
Gamespider

Post by Gamespider »

downloaded the coldwar crisis demo. Same problem. The installer gives an error message in the middle of the install.
gekido

unfinished download

Post by gekido »

If the CWC installer doesn't work then it didn't download completely most likely.

it is on a completely different webserver than the other resources.
wiseman2

Post by wiseman2 »

Actually I think he means the one on my server...just checked it and it runs just fine... full file size is 30.6 megs...or 32,138,560 bytes ... size on your disk may be slightly different, but it hould say in the file properties the actual size.... make sure it matches, or there isn't a chance of it working....

what is the error message btw?
wiseman2

Post by wiseman2 »

Hey Gekido, just realized that the cwc demo was kind of a private release.... didn't think about asking if it's ok to put that one up, or if you wanted to keep that one on your server.... let me know
gekido

updated

Post by gekido »

Oh if you have an old release of it - there is a new, full release linked from this forum - that would be the ideal one to mirror, it's the latest version i managed to get out.

it's larger than 30 megs though
Gamespider

Post by Gamespider »

exactly 32,138,560 bytes. The problem is that the installer starts, but then says that the cwc.vfs file can not be copied. Adg Gekido, where is the latest version?
Sudi

Post by Sudi »

I downloaded the one from wisemans page. it installs properly but when i want to start it it says can't open camera.ini.