Exchange Game Links

Discuss any other topics here
ardentcrest

Re: Exchange Game Links

Post by ardentcrest »

LinkExchange wrote:Wow... :shock: What a confrontational forum. All I can say is sorry for posting here.
Sorry you feel that way. But let me say this.

When I first started creating web sites. I was told to do the same thing I told you. "Check out other sites the same as yours." I did, my sites got better and better.

When I first came here to make games, The same thing happend "Look at the other games, try this and not that, maybe this way would be better." Now I can help people with their problems.

You have a good idea there, and when some one says you can do better, dont take it as a dig at you or your site or your game or what ever, say maybe they are right. Ask yourself where can it be made better, and then ask the people ( ie me or others ) what you you do, or if I did this.

I've changed some sites 10 to 15 times to get it right, and I've taken all the help I can get.

If its free take it, learn from it and pass it on.

And remember this.

DON'T DREAM IT, BE IT
He's a Bot Jim, But not as we know It.
Agentarrow

Re: Exchange Game Links

Post by Agentarrow »

ardentcrest is out to get me! *Eyes shift*
Also, I have a template that you can use, an HTML document, It just has some basic info from the original that you MUST delete. I'll send you the code :D it's completely royalty-free, anonymous, and yours :D

@ardentcrest, have you seen the new Agent-Arrow.com? I would like your opinion on V12.2, what you think of navigation, backgrounds, etc.
AgentArrow Home
The greater good is but a point of view...