Anger: This forums flu?

Discuss any other topics here
paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Post by paradoxnj »

That I can agree with. Be more specific. Instead of "that sucks", it should be more like "the models that you are using are of poor quality. It doesn't do your engine justice". That is basically what everyone said though.
Pickles

Post by Pickles »

All of you nobodies are talking about me? GET A LIFE!

That post is to show that FreeVector is working and making games. That's it. As for constructive critisicm. Which I dind't even expect at all. I got ZERO. What was the first... >>That sucks.<< Oh yeah real constructive. But I was still nice because they were right. Anyone who just kept hacking away at the post its the problem. How much bullshit do you think I can listen too before I tell a bunch of little kids to go F*** themselves?

LTFORCE, how much have you contributed to RF? Have you ever even made a single demo? I wonder how badly that sucks?

ANDYCR , RF2 is a joke.

PS - paradoxnj, you're whole treatise on parallax mapping just proved you have no clue what it is or how to implement it.

UP YOURS the whole bunch of you!
Pickles

Post by Pickles »

Know this punk asses. While you guys are still here trying to put together some demo that belongs to the owner of Genesis, I'll be making and selling games that make your cheesy demos look like crap.
Juutis

Post by Juutis »

I lol'd. Seriously. :lol:
Pain is only psychological.
paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Post by paradoxnj »

PS - paradoxnj, you're whole treatise on parallax mapping just proved you have no clue what it is or how to implement it.
The problem resurfaces....

First off....Pickles, you're a joke. At least Andy is not posting on your forum and filling it up with crap. What did you do...read a few tutorials and decide you're a graphics programmer? LtForce is still learning. He was just being honest with you.

As far as I go...I actually have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics. I also have a BA in Music Composition. What do you have? G.E.D???

The screenshot I posted showed a huge difference from the screenshot that you posted. You may not see the action of the displacement properly, but at least I can tell there was some kind of effect on it.

At least 4 people said the models were subpar. That is constructive. That says...get new models that actually show off your features then come back. If you don't like the responses...go back to your cash register at 7-11 and don't post here anymore. Dude...last warning...go away before I make you look dumber than you are.

BTW...Parallax mapping is already implemented in Jet3D. Like I said...Let's talk graphics. I can show you a thing or 2. Maybe I can give you some advice on how to make your engine look better. :wink:

EDIT
I'll be making and selling games that make your cheesy demos look like crap.
Not with screens like you posted before....looks like a 5 year old made those models.
Pickles

Post by Pickles »

You showed me paraliax with a MOVING light. You know crap. Parralax is a phenomena that results with the relationship between the view and the light souce. What the hell do you know.
Pickles

Post by Pickles »

OH, I already replaced the models... Any other crap you people have to say about it? Feel free.
firelord

Post by firelord »

yes pickles we love your new game i saw it in blockbuster's how long did it take.
yes what was it called?
oh yes " how to p?ss everybody off"
you slag everybody off about there games but you do not have nothing to show us that really rocks are boat, i may not be working for ubisoft or some other company, but i enjoy using reality factory and so does everybody else on these forums thats what i reckon the whole point of these forums are,
to help and give good advice about a rf.
whats the problem you not got your own forum to go on.
steven8

Post by steven8 »

Pickles wrote:OH, I already replaced the models... Any other crap you people have to say about it? Feel free.
What do I have to say? Locked.

A shame too. This thread was supposed to be about getting away from anger in the forums. I tried to deflect this in my first post, but it didn't happen.
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!