twisted archs

Post topics regarding Level Building/Design and Entity Usage with Reality Factory
crazy

twisted archs

Post by crazy »

I want to make twisted archs for a level that i'm trying to make but i don't know how to it!
crazy

church seats

Post by crazy »

does anybody know how to make seats like in churchs, i neeed as lot of them, and also does anbody know wheere i can get and image of window glaass like in the churches for my level. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ZenBudha

Post by ZenBudha »

Texturing and modelling a church pew isn't very difficult. I would suggest digging around for some textures and getting Milkshape and learning how to box model.

All you have to model is 1 pew. Then you just use that same model over and over again and you can have as many pews as you want.
Fear not the textures for the almighty stylus is with thee - Book of Zen
disscombobilated

Post by disscombobilated »

go to google and search for images of stained glass windows. after looking for about 5 seconds i found a nice one, you better email the artist and ask to use it but check this one out http://www.artareas.com/ArtAreas/home.n ... ian+Afrika
as for a pew let me know what file format you prefer and i'll do one up for you in a jiffy
steven8

Post by steven8 »

I don't know about you guys, but 'Twisted Arches' sounds like a a game Marty B might make about McDonalds. :lol:
Jay
RF Dev Team

Re: twisted archs

Post by Jay »

crazy wrote:Itwisted archs
You mean like this? (see picture on the top, i mean the stairs)

When creating an arch in the editor, you just have to enter a value for 'Height'. If you want to make stairs, you can use the checkbox 'steps'.
Attachments
rf333.JPG
'twisted arch'
(83.94 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Everyone can see the difficult, but only the wise can see the simple.
-----