FREE Seamless texture Tool!

Post topics regarding Level Building/Design and Entity Usage with Reality Factory
Spyrewolf

FREE Seamless texture Tool!

Post by Spyrewolf »

Having trouble with getting rid of seams in textures....yeah me too

Wow...dunno if this has been posted, but....

i found this texturing tool on the I-net, not too shabby either,
this tool allows you to make seamless textures pretty quickly,
TextureDesk is a simple yet extremely useful program to aid in the seamless texture creation process. Its meant to do one thing, and do it well. Load a image into TextureDesk and it will immediately load into the main view. By default this image is set to "auto reload" so any change you make in Photoshop will be updated automatically as soon as you save the image. Turn up the amount of tiling in X and Y and see your changes reflected in real time in front of you. TextureDesk lets you easily see how well an image tiles and gives you a real time platform for seeing your texture at multiple angles, and resolutions at the flick of a switch.
it supports a variety of formats including

.Psd. Dds. Jpg. Bmp. Pbm, .Pgm, .Ppm.Png.Sgi.Tga.Pcx

http://www.spectralogue.com/texturedesk/#download[/quote]
Last edited by Spyrewolf on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonas

Post by jonas »

Wow that's a cool tool! Going to add that to my collection of tools.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack
steven8

Post by steven8 »

Oh wow! I've never seen that before. It looks real nice.

Thanks Spyre!
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!
psYco

Post by psYco »

WOW! gr8 tool, ive been using texture maker but that only exports at a max of 300x300 unless you buy the full version witch has licensing red tape all over it, this tool is not quite as powerfull or versitile but hell its great and its free! And to be honest it does everything you really want!
Coty

Post by Coty »

I want it to load a dds and save it as a tga.
It doesn't even save a texture. Best I can figure, its just a viewer. My paint program already has a tiler/viewer. I don't get it...