Help

Discuss any other topics here
Jue

Help

Post by Jue »

Gentlemen, excuse the annoyances, but he wanted to know if there is manual in Spanish, because he enchants the idea to me of being able to match with this program, verda I have tried to translate it but it is impossible to me because I am very ignorante with respect to the English, beforehand I appreciate its collaboration and I want that they know that I have many slight knowledge already of as the program works but I want to go deep in many subjects

A greeting.

http://www.iris3d.net
AndyCR

Post by AndyCR »

I don't know of any Spanish versions of the manual, sorry! I know some Spanish, but not enough to translate it.

Welcome to the forums! :)
Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow »

welcome to the forums!

I suggest that you just copy and paste the text on a spanish translator site and then just make a word document or something. It won't be as nice, but it'll be a manual. (oh, and Andy, How am I supposed to access the manual? I managed to do it and then forgot how :oops: , And once you tell me, I'm gonna be like: "Duh, How could I be so stupid?!?!?! :oops: :oops: :oops: "
AgentArrow Home
The greater good is but a point of view...
Destron

Post by Destron »

@AgentArrow:

Start up the RF launcher and right click on the icon. there's a "RF Manual 075A" button... click on that. :P
Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow »

Duh, How could I be so stupid?!?!?! :oops: :oops: :oops:
AgentArrow Home
The greater good is but a point of view...
zany_001

Post by zany_001 »

fredirico might translate it too if hes willing.
Once I was sad, and I stopped being sad and was awesome instead.
True story.
Jue

Thanks

Post by Jue »

Thanks for its answer, the translator of google aid je je je, much good already there am it I am translating by parts, and I understand of a few to it, the problem is with the organization playersetup, where I place the name of the actor new east leaves laid down to me, watching towards the ceiling, the actor comes from MilkShape, and gustaria to know to me since I do standing up so that this? , in the viewfinder of the actors Virgil.act actor is itself laid down of equal way but when acitar 3dmax is put standing up, is some solution for this in milkshape, because when descopilar mdl is left all good, but to the pasarlor to realiytifactory chas! , act that playersetup, leaves laid down, good a greeting and thanks for its collaboration.

if somebody asks it I feel like trying to make contact with enemy with extraterrestrial of a very distant planet.

a greeting.