i wanted to say good by to everyone

Discuss any other topics here
bradford789

i wanted to say good by to everyone

Post by bradford789 »

i just purchased Unreal Engine 3 and i wanted to thank all off you for your help and support i have learned a lot with Reality Factory that will aid me in using the Unreal Engine 3.

This community is very helpful and knowledgeable and i appreciate that very much. I hope that you all prosper and have a very happy New Years.

Thank you all again

Sincerely: Bradford789
LtForce

Post by LtForce »

How much did you pay?
paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Post by paradoxnj »

Hmmm....you must be one rich bastage. :) Unreal Engine 3's cheapest price is $350,000. http://www.unrealtechnology.com/flash/l ... erms.shtml Royalty free is $750,000. I find it hard to believe any independent developer can afford that without publisher backing no matter if you're rich or not.

Now if you purchased a game that used it, that is not purchasing the Unreal Engine. That would be modding the existing game that uses the Unreal Engine.
Many Bothans died to bring you this signature....
darksmaster923

Post by darksmaster923 »

i would buy it if i won the lottery and got 23 million
Herp derp.
MakerOfGames

Post by MakerOfGames »

I'm glad that we were of help to you. Good luck in all of your endeavors.

If you wish to you can still be a part of the forum. Vexator(thats him right?) is one who is developing his own game engine and passes by every once in a while to show off his progress. I enjoy seeing what others have done anyhow. Many other members still drop by every once in a while too like Zenbudha. So you are still welcome to do the same. You will always be welcome here.

Good Luck!
Think outside the box.
To go on an adventure, one must discard the comforts and safety of the known and trusted.
steven8

Post by steven8 »

Best of luck, my friend. And as MoG says, you're always welcome here.
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!