Quick new name poll!

Poll ended at Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:21 pm

"The Red Button Story: Hold My Hand I'm Dying"
60%
"The Red Button Story: Love Me Enough To Hold My Hand While You Take My life"
No votes
"The Red Button Story: Burning Is A Fuse To Destruction"
20%
If you want you can give options on how to make the one you choose from above, better
20%

Total votes: 5

psYco

The Red Button Story - Game Thread/Dev blog

Post by psYco »

I have started a new project that I hope to be very different in look and feel to any thing that has been done before! I have had another thread that was about this but it was very confusing so I am starting a fresh!

The game will have a very new 'look' see the thread here.
viewtopic.php?t=1325

And an intrigueing story see the thread here, (this story is still very much 'under construction' and as with all my work in progress am open to sujestion :D )
viewtopic.php?t=1304

There will also be some very 'different' gameplay see the thread here.
viewtopic.php?t=1270

Now thats nice its all together :D !

Soon (mabey even tonight) I will post my progress (not much) but I will also see about uploading sum concept art!
Last edited by psYco on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
psYco

Post by psYco »

ok here is my first modell! :D these are the guards of the Buttoners island who are remote controlled bodies more than people, they exist to harvest more button pressers form the free Island of Ky-ya and to prevent escapees like you!

These are the guys whose bodys you will be able to posses, they will be the only ones granted access to certain areas and they have the only weapons so they will be very usefull!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TEXTURES ARE JUST BETA AND WILL BE ALTHOUGH STILL B&W THEY WILL BE MUCH MORE APPEALING>>>

Last edited by psYco on Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonas

Post by jonas »

cool.. what exactly is he holding?
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack
psYco

Post by psYco »

Oh im sorry the textures are that bad? Well I suppose I can see its a gun cause I made it to be a gun, well the textures still need work.

I have just finishd sum of the sound track for my game (just a little) I am a hard core believer in sound to play with the players emotons! And this is where the soul of my game will lie.

So here is a link please dont steal it! :evil: ) just listen and admire well you can use it anywhere, just not in another game!

http://hosted.filefront.com/hellblazerjj/

download the 'red buttons by teh psYco.mp3' file
jonas

Post by jonas »

Oh I figured it was a gun. I just wanted to be sure.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack
psYco

Post by psYco »

Ok here are sum more models these however may/ may not be in the final game. they are what I picture the aliens as being, although another of my theories of my for ever changing stories needs no aliens so we'll see...

jonas

Post by jonas »

The texture on the body is really good.
Jonas

psYco

Post by psYco »

this is my slightly better guard! :) His gun still needs ALOT of work and mabey a re-model!

BTW does any1 no where I can get sum good Weapon Textures?
allen5924

Post by allen5924 »

good work teh_psYco...

well done my frend
allen5924

wef

Post by allen5924 »

good work teh_psYco...

well done my frend
psYco

Post by psYco »

Thanks! Here is the updated version with the gun textured

psYco

Post by psYco »

this is you,

hey your employee of the month!!!!!

And here are you fellow ''workers'' (they are only naked cause it would take to ling to retexture them all in milkshape...)

The Ko-Sa's remove the faces of their slaves to remove their Identity...
psYco

Post by psYco »

I would have liked to post a complete demo of the menu ''in game'' but for sum reason Im having trouble getting RF to work so cant implement this pic (its not a problem with RF its all games, im busy downloading the latest drivers now hopefully thatll fix things!) Anyway this is a pic of the menu as it will be (the nobs will be the buttons!) and on the little logo in the corner, the Mandrin (Chinese) writing on it means ''red colourd buttons''

Oh and here is the music that will play wiht the menu

http://hosted.filefront.com/hellblazerjj/

download the 'red buttons by teh psYco.mp3' file

Listen to it while looking at the pic! :D

psYco

Post by psYco »

OHHHHH Damn!!!! Why does the RF forum not show the animation of the GIF!!!! the lines go up and down and it looks sooooooo cooooool!!! :D :D Any way Ill up load it to my filefront account just now!

:EDIT: oh there are the lines!!! :oops: :EDIT:
wackedoutbiker

Post by wackedoutbiker »

That's a cool picture...how did you make it?
More atrocities are committed in the name of that which is holy and righteous than that which is wicked and evil